How to ensure your organization is permanently protected against cyber-threats?
Cyber-attacks get more sophisticated and more aggressive every day. As a cybersecurity service provider, Atos provides continuous protection in a rapidly changing world of threat.
Atos offers a full spectrum of advanced detection and response services around the clock and across the globe:
- We have developed the next generation SOC, MDR Security Operation Center dedicated to preventing breaches by leveraging big data and supercomputing capabilities and automating security responses.
- We provide CERT services, with threat intelligence, CSIRT Services and vulnerability management.
- Our Advanced Detection and Response services establish highly resilient security practices to counter Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), SOC Services and context-aware IAM.
Managed Security Services around the clock and across the globe
To follow or contact us:
Managed Detection and Response – MDR
Get 24/7 threat monitoring, hunting, and full-service response
The Atos MDR Service is built on the power of AI, big data analytics, and high-performance computing. As a client, you get the power of 15 next-generation SOCs that are dedicated to preventing breaches on public, hybrid, and private clouds by proactively hunting, containing, and responding to threats.
- Multi-vector threat detection and hunting: Uncover complex, covert attack behavior by combining rich telemetry from your existing technology stacks, advanced event captures from AIsaac, and hunting from world-class threat hunters.
- Auto containment and full-service response: Contain threats in real-time while our incident responders validate the threats and create a meticulous incident response plan to remove the threat and keep the attackers out.
Security Operation Center
How to reduce the response time between the threat discovery time and the response time to contain cyberattacks?
We continuously monitor and anticipate advancing cyber-threat. Our SOC with the convergence of intelligence, big data and analytics – driven security focused on proactive analytics patterns in order to identity the next threats and automate the security control response.
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness: Leverage Atos 15 SOCs worldwide to protect your organization 24/7
- Big Data Analytics: increase the detection surface and decision velocity and decrease reaction time with our BullSequana X supercomputing systems
- AI & Machine Learning: reduce alert volume and prioritize alerts, increase investigation efficiency and locate malicious actors.
How to handle the hundreds of new vulnerabilities discovered every day and mitigate their impact quickly?
CERT Services cover the security governance services from Policy definition to vulnerability management, Incident Management and forensic investigations. They provide our customers with Threat Intelligence and offer a dashboard that gives the customer a view on his security status.
- CSIRT Services (Computer Security Incident Response Team): provide threat hunting and incident response to analyze all activities of malicious code and to protect the end user devices and servers
- Threat Intelligence Services: Understand risk exposure with threat intelligence reports and warnings to minimize vulnerabilities and mitigate the risks in a proactive service
- Vulnerability Management Services: Apply advanced analytics to identify and prioritize the vulnerabilities that pose the most risk to critical systems.
Choosing Atos for its managed security services…
Resolve threats, analyze their root causes and protect against them in the future as soon as they are detected with automation
Highly-skilled subject matter experts
Benefit from certified CSIRT teams available 24x7x365 with expanded knowledge base thanks to a daily exposure to threats in many sectors
Reduce the total cost of security operations by 10% to 25% with SIEM services
The IOC, like the Olympic Games themselves, is a high-profile target for cyber criminals, hacktivists and terrorists
External cyber threats keep intensifying and any security breach could have serious implications. What’s more, given the IOC’s own digital transformation journey, greater connectivity and more data inevitably create added potential vulnerabilities. That’s why the IOC (International Olympic Committee) engaged Atos, with Atos’ flawless cybersecurity track record at every Olympic Games since 2002.
Atos devised and implemented a suite of integrated and pre-emptive cybersecurity services and solutions that have protected the IOC from any kind of attack:
- Security Operations Center providing continuous monitoring of cyber incidents and abnormal behaviors
- Computer Security Incident Response Team analyzing potential incidents and mitigating threats
- Global Threat Intelligence service to monitor and pre-empt threats across the internet and dark web
- Security Information and Event Management analyzing real-time security events
- Endpoint Protection Services protecting user devices and servers
- Cyber security training for IOC and selected stakeholders.
Related resources and news
Artificial intelligence blended with a mature MDR program is the best bet for protecting digital assets!
Managed Detection and Response is a combination of technology and skills delivering advanced threat detection, deep threat analytics, global threat intelligence…
Investigation started with discovery of new iteration of PlugX implant, which was created around November 2018 and uploaded to file scanning services, together with similar malware, in the early January 2019.